- PRIVACY STATEMENT
Seek Spark Health Care Network Private Limited a private limited company with its registered office at Chennai, Tamil Nadu (“Company”, “Seek Spark” "We", "Us", "Our" and terms of similar meaning) operating www.seekspark.com and/or teleconferencing, messaging platform, mobile applications supported by Android and IOS and features and content etc. (“Platform”) is committed to protecting Your privacy.
The Platform is a web/mobile based platform which facilitates End Users (“End Users”) to connect with Consultants that are registered on our Platform. The Consultants are professionals providing counselling and therapy services (“Consultants”). The Platform includes, without limitation, the following services (collectively, the “Services”):
- the facilitation of electronic Platform to connect End Users with the Consultants.
- the provision of appointment scheduling and reminders.
- facilitating online counselling sessions based on the appointments scheduled between the End User and the Consultant through the Platform by way of online, voicemail and chat interactions.
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- In order to provide our full range of Services, we may collect the following types of information from You (as applicable) including but not limited to
- Your name,
- email address
- an account password,
- telephone number,
- mobile number.
- billing address,
- a credit / debit card number
- a credit / debit card expiration date
- other payment instrument details;
- medical history and other personal information provided in advance of an appointment;
- all information provided (whether orally or in writing) during the counselling session scheduled and booked with a Consultant on the Platform;
- all notes and inferences of the Consultant created during or post a Counselling Session in respect of the particular End User
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You download or use our Platform through Your mobile, we may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with Services if required.
- User communications - When You send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Services.
- USE OF INFORMATION:
We process the Personal Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
- To process Your request for Services,
- For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to End User(s) and/or Consultant’s (as the case may be) and/or other registered business partners (as applicable).
- To fulfil requests for Services;
- To improve our Services;
- To enforce our Terms;
- To contact You;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform, Our business, Services and users;
- To customise our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
- To allow our registered Consultants’s, business partners to present customised messages to You.
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Platform;
- To contact any person You may have enlisted as a friend for reference purposes;
- To Comply with Legal Requirements: We may disclose Personal Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Seek Spark, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- Additionally, in the event of a audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may share/transfer/assign the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may update or modify Your Personal Information. To delete Your registered account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for such deletion will be handled within 30 days and such deletion will be effective from the date of communication of confirmation of such deletion by Us to You.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Personal Information. When the Service is accessed using advanced versions of Internet Explorer , Firefox, or Safari, Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") such technology may protect Personal Information using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Personal Information is safe, secure, and only available to You and those to whom You have granted access including but not limited to us, our business partners, registered Consultant’s and authorised third parties. We host our Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords while accessing the Platform either as a End User (“End User Account”) or a Consultant (“Consultant Profile”). You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your End User Account or Consultant Profile (as the case may be) with us and/or Your ability or inability to use the End User Account or Consultant Profile (as the case may be).
- Credit Card Security: We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on this Platform. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.
- THIRD PARTY
- YOUR CONSENT
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
If You have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the Services, You can contact our grievance officer at:
Name : Mr. Kunal Pancholi