- Seek Spark Health Care Network Private Limited a private limited company with its registered office at Chennai, Tamil Nadu ("Company", "Seek Spark" "We", "Us", "Our" and terms of similar meaning) provides access www.seekspark.com and/or teleconferencing, messaging platform etc. ("Platform") to the user or viewer (including End User and/or Consultant shall hereinafter be referred to as "You", "Your" as applicable) subject to the disclaimers set out hereunder ("Platform Disclaimers"). Please read these Platform Disclaimers carefully before accessing or using any Platform.
- The Platform is a web/mobile based platform which facilitates End Users ("End Users") to connect with Consultants that are registered on our Platform. The Consultants are professionals providing counselling and therapy services ("Consultants").The Platform includes, without limitation, the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
- a) the facilitation of electronic Platform to connect End Users with the Consultants.
- b) the provision of appointment scheduling and reminders.
- c) facilitating online counselling sessions based on the appointments scheduled between the End User and the Consultant through the Platform by way of online, voicemail and chat interactions.
- Any and all information provided on any of the Platform is on an "AS IS WHERE IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and is provided without warranty of any manner whatsoever.
- There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the services, information or other materials and services offered on this Platform.
- The Company hereby explicitly and specifically disclaims any and all representations, warranties or guarantees, whether written, oral, expressed or implied including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any warranty of quality of services or quality of the services provided by the Consultants or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Platform Disclaimers, the Company does not warrant that the Platform, information or services: (i) will perform error-free or uninterrupted, or that the Company will correct all or any errors or defects (ii) will operate in combination with Your electronic devices, or with any other hardware, software, systems or data not provided by the Company, (iii) will meet Your requirements, specifications or expectations.
- The Company is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the Platform. While the information contained within the Platform is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Platform is correct, complete, and up-to-date. The Company reserves the rights to update correct and modify the Platform at any point of time. Continued use of the Platform after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes.
- The Company does not accept any responsibility in any manner whatsoever for any opinion, statement, recommendation, advisory services, data loss, theft of data, corruption of data or the wrong usage or misuse of the information and/or any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party assistance or information etc. You further acknowledge that You continue to access and use the Platform and/or rely on the same solely at Your own risk.
- Certain links on this Platform lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Company or under its control. The Company is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites. The inclusion on this Platform of any link to another web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by the Company.
- The availability of any third party (including a Consultant/End User, as applicable) information does not imply any endorsement by us of such information and You are solely responsible for and assume all risk arising from Your use or reliance of any such third party (including an Consultant/End User, as applicable) information.
- You are responsible for understanding and complying with any agreement You may enter into with any third party (including an Consultant/End User, as applicable) accessed through or used in connection with the Platform. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR DEALINGS WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING A CONSULTANT/END USER, AS APPLICABLE). Your recourse in the event of any such claim with respect to any third party (including a Consultant/End User, as applicable) content is solely against the relevant third party(including an a Consultant/End User, as applicable). In no event will any agreement between You and any third party (including an a Consultant/End User, as applicable) be binding on us or impose upon us any additional obligations, or any obligations inconsistent with the Platform Disclaimers.
- Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in the Platform, in no event shall the Company be liable to You or anyone claiming under You for any special, exemplary, consequential, incidental, punitive or indirect damages on any theory of liability, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence or medical negligence), strict liability or otherwise. The limitations set forth in this section shall apply even if You are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in the Platform, in no event shall the Company be liable to You or anyone claiming under You for any acts or omissions of any third party service providers or third party vendors or any Consultant.
By agreeing to these Platform Disclaimers, You covenant that You have carefully read, appropriately interpreted and fully understood the disclaimers contained herein and unconditionally agree to be bound by them in a true and bonafide manner.